Asus Technical Support
Asus router is quite famous among users due to its best quality and advanced features. The best thing about this router is that it could be accessed through many devices and people could work easily through facility of internet. Except the Asus features there are also some issues or shortcomings faced by the user. Some of the common issues that the user might face while using the Asus router are:
- DNS IP address error
- Slow internet connectivity
- Corrupted router firmware issues
- Driver compatibility problems
- Issues in installing the router
Follow the steps for updating your Asus router firmware:
- First download the latest firmware for the router from the official website of Asus
- Furthermore users are required to unzip the download file as well as they are suppose to open the configuration page for Asus wireless router by typing 192.168.1.1 into the address bar
- Besides users are needed to provide the device username and password at the proper place
- Now you have to hit the link for firmware version available at the page for configuration
- After doing this users are suppose to hit over “Choose File” button
- Thereafter users should select the downloaded firmware file by doing a click on “Open” button.
- Now click on “Upload” button.
- After that users need to wait for few seconds and soon the process of updating would get finish.
Steps to change the IP address for the Asus router
- First you need to “log in” in Asus router
- For configuring the IP address you need to make a click on the option of LAN that is appear on the left sidebar
- Click on the “LAN IP” button which appears at the top of the page
- You will direct to the page for IP address configuration
- Now scroll down until you find a box stating as “IP Address” and after that you need to enter new IP address in given box
- Users are suggested to enter the IP address that ends with 1 for example 10.0.0.1
- You need to leave the “Subnet mask” alone
- Click on “Apply” button
How to block unwanted websites from Asus Router
Asus customer service support
In case you are not satisfied with above solutions and needs extra service then we suggest you to contact with the Asus Technical support team that is used to available for its users even in the odd hours.
The experts know that how hard it could be for the user to understand their technical instructions so they aspire to keep that as easy as they can. Most of the time the customer support team used the remote access method to troubleshoot the particular problem.
The experts are always available on the Asus customer support number 24*7. Connecting with the technical experts will give you the better results in shortest time. So, call them and get appropriate and quick assistance from the technical experts to fix any type of technical issue in your Asus Router.