In this post you will know, in which certain condition you have to reset your password. Basically there are several of possible reasons in which you have to reset your password. Get quick steps to reset your password here.
First of all you let you know benefits of gmail password reset, it it the way to keep your password protected from others. it means if you give your password to other or someone know your password so just change your current password and keep your account safe from illegal access.
Changing your password periodically is also a best alternative to keep your account safe and secure but while you creating a new password for your Gmail account you must have to enter a combination of alpha numeric character with atleast 8 character long that makes your password longer and stronger.
If sometime user by mistakenly forget their password then here you required to reset your password. For this:
- Just visit to account support page and follow the instruction which is mention over there.
- Here you have to give the answer of some questions which is related to your account then you are capable to reset your password.
If you found that someone accessing your Gmail account then in this case you are required to reset your password. For this:
- Immediately move to account support page of Google and go through the instruction which is describe over there. Then you will be asked some questions which is associated with your Gmail account. And finally reset your password.
If you want to protect your account from unauthorized user then immediately protect or secure your account by adding recovery email address and recover phone number. You can also turn on your 2-step verification option which gives you a security layer and protects your Gmail account from outsiders.
Our password will hack if we are not serious about our email account. But if you are seriously about your Gmail account and want to protect your account from hackers or unauthorized person then you have to create a strong password. Here I mention some of the beneficial tips which show you how to create a strong password.
- Always use different password for your different accounts such as: for email, for back account and so on. Using same password is always risky and falls you in trouble. Because if you use the same password, then hackers can easily hack your all account including email, back account and social account.
- Whenever you are going to create a password then choose fix numbers, letters and symbols of password. So that no one can easily hack your account and the hackers keep away from your Gmail account.
- Never use common word or personal information in your password because it gives a loop hole to hackers and they easily get you all data and information.
- Always ensure about your backup password options are up to date or not.
Now if you keep remember these points in your mind then definitely you are away from the hackers and unauthorized person. But in case of critical problem you can contact to technical experts for quick solution.