Receiving continuous spam mails from unauthorized person or company? Is your Gmail inbox is flooded by unwanted mails or spam messages? Then why not getting rid of this problem. I know some of the user didn’t know the process of how to stop the spam mails in Gmail & if you are one of them, don’t worry just go with the details below where I mention some of the simple steps to get rid of this spam messages.
I know it’s frustrating and annoying if someone receives continuously unknown messages from unknown person. But you can do one thing; simply block that person from where you receive these types of mails or messages. Here I share how to delete or block sender in Gmail.
How to Stop Receiving Spam Email in My Gmail Account :
- Firstly go to browser such as: Google chrome, internet explorer, safari, Mozilla Firefox etc. Then type www.gmail.com and hit the enter button.
- After that perform the sign in activity by enter your email address and password. Once you enter in your Gmail account now search that message which you want to block.
- If your inbox is filled with numerous of messages then simply search for that person’s name in the box at top.
- Then scroll the arrow which is located at right side and find the option of block. Once you find it then hit it and press block to confirm.
Here you did it. But this is not the end, you can try one more method to solve your spam problem i.e. using filter in Gmail. Make sure this process is very convenient and easy way to solve your spam mail issue. So just follow these below steps to overcome of this problem.
- First you have to click down the arrow in your search box which is located at the top of the page. Here your search criteria will appear.
- Now enter your search criteria.
- After that click on create filter which is located at bottom of the page.
- Now you have to choose the action which you like for these messages
- Then click on create filter option.
You can also delete the spam emails; first mark all the unwanted emails from particular website and people. The go to spam folder in your Gmail account. Here you will find the option of delete forever, just hit that option.