MSN Technical Support
If you are looking for help when your MSN stops working then don't worry MSN Technical support is here to solve all kind of technical glitches in your email. MSN email is one of the notably operated email benefits and is famous for its efforts to determine safety. There are various issues faced by users while using the MSN service. Some of the basic issues that confronted by MSN email users are listed below:
- Sending or Downloading attachments
- Problem in receiving or sending emails
- Email configuration and setup issues
- Account recovery or Password reset
- Network issues
Solution of most MSN issues
Troubles in configuring MSN POP3 settings for windows live mail
If you are going through such issues, you can use below step by step instructions:
- Firstly you need to install the Windows Live Mail in your Desktop and after that open the “Account add” screen by selecting the Options Icon >Tools > Accounts
- Click on “Add” Button and then click Email Account
- Here you need to provide the Account details and then click the check box at the side of “Manually configure server settings” for your mail account
- You are required to enter pop3.live.com inside the incoming server box which is located under the Account section
- Click the checkbox to the side of SSL
- Change the value of port to 995
- Then you need to type “smtp.live.com” in the outgoing server button
- Click the checkbox to the side of SSL
- Thereafter you have to make a click on checkbox stating “my outgoing server requires authentication”. Finally your new account is now configured.
How can I configure MSN email on my MAC mail?
For doing this, you can follow below steps:
- At first, you need to Open Mac mail in your Mac desktop and then navigate to “Mail” menu appeared at the top of the mail window.
- After that you should go to the “Preferences” option and then “Accounts”.
- Click on the (+) symbol available at Accounts, in order to begin with the account adding process.
- You have to enter your mail address properly in the “Email address” box along with the password in the next box.
- After that click on the “Create” button to begin the configuration process. Click “Create” in the “Account Summary” in order to complete the process.
Unable to configure MSN email on iPhone
If you are facing above issue, then simply follow below instructions:
- Go to the settings option and then scroll down and choose Contacts, Mail and Calendars
- There after you need to click on “Add account” and then choose Other option
- Hit on “Add Mail Account” and provide your MSN Email, Name, MSN email-Password and in the field of Description enter "MSN"
- Select “pop3” below in the incoming mail server field and type “pop3.live.com” in the Host -name, current email as the “Username” and current email-password as the “Password”
- Go down and in outgoing mail server field, enter “smtp.live.com” in the Hostname, your email as the Username and your email-password as the Password
- Touch on save button and choose your email id in the next screen. Move down and in outgoing mail server field select SMTP.
- In Main server field choose “smtp.live.com” and confirm that SSL is turn to “none” and Server port is changed to “25”. After doing this, touch “Done” button and go to the previous screen.
- Select Advanced option and ensure that SSL box is changed to ssl and Server port is changed to “pop3.live.com”
- Return to the previous screen and resume your iPhone to end the setup.
How can I resolve MSN syncing issue with Outlook, Hotmail and Windows Live Mail?
- First go to the “Accounts” and after that click “It'll launch add new email accounts window”.
- After doing this you need to provide the details like user's name, email account address and password.
- Choose "Manually configure server settings" and then Click on “Next” button.
- Here you need to Choose IMAP from "Server type" and set required port numbers, outgoing and incoming server details for the Outlook account
- By clicking on “Next” option it will be added to your email account.
- After adding your Microsoft account in Windows Live Mail program through IMAP protocol or POP3, syncing of emails will start again without creating any complexities.
MSN Customer support services
If you are not tech savvy and facing problems in following above solutions then you can contact with MSN Customer support by dialing their toll free MSN helpline number. The techies will take the remote access of your system with your due permission. They fix your issues in no time and you can keep an eye on the services being online. It thus saves you lots of money, time and energy in the troubleshooting process.