With the time iCloud has not only demonstrated an extraordinary growth but also highlighted some technical glitches which may include syncing problem with iPhone, installation issue, trouble in accessing icloud via iOs, slow connectivity and many others. Well, you don’t need to bother, simply call at iCloud customer Support Phone number and get your queries resolved in appropriate manner.
Here we are listing some iCloud technical issues, which you might face with your iCloud Email:
- iCloud login issues
- iCloud password recovery, reset or change issue
- Issue in IMAP and POP connection setting
- Filter, Spam and Junk email glitches
- Trouble with Backup on the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android and others
- iCloud account security and setting errors and many more
Get here solution of most of iCloud issues and queries.
How can I set up an iCloud Account in iOS?
- Touch the “Settings” app from home screen of your device
- Touch "Mail, Calendars, Contacts" from within the Settings app
- Strike "Add Account".
- Tap the "iCloud" button.
- Now touch the "Create a new Apple ID" option. It is placed at the bottom of the page.
- Type your date of birth
- Touch the "Next" button in the top right corner.
- After that type your first and last name
- Select to create a new email address. You have to choose either "Use my current email address" or "Get a free iCloud email address". If you choose "Get a free iCloud email address" you will be allowed to create it in the "Email" input box below.
- Type your email address in the "Email" input box. Remember this email will be accessed as your new Apple ID. If you picked "Get a free iCloud email address", you can make it here
- Set a password and enter it again in the "Verify" input box to confirm it.
- Touch the “Next” button in the top right corner.
- Now you need to answer the three security questions to go on.
- Touch "Next" in the top right corner.
- Enter your alternate email to confirm your identity and for security reasons.
- You can hit the toggle button next to "Email Updates" so it is turn "ON" or "OFF" if you wish to stay up to date with Apple
- Click on "Agree” button after reviewing the new Apple ID Important Note
How to access and enable iCloud for iOS?
- You have iOS 8 or higher installed in your device
- Touch "Settings" and open iCloud.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose the services that you want to enable.
- Access iCloud.
Steps for enabling iCloud in iOS
- Make sure that your device is updated
- Go to Settings → iCloud and after that log in with your Apple ID
- Choose what services you want to enable. Here you find a variety of different iCloud services that you can select to enable. After enabled, the content will be synced to iCloud in order that it is instantly handy on all of your connected devices.
- Start using iCloud now!
iCloud customer support
For more information, guidance, online assistance, on iCloud issues or queries, please contact the experts on the icloud customer service support. The techies at icloud Technical support offer speedy user-friendly assistance and appropriate solutions for your queries. Simply, call them on their toll free icloud customer support helpline number and share the issue. Experts know how to fix all types of cloud related issues in shortest time.